We are working to make Meningitis B vaccine more accessible after the recent scarce supply, and are pleased to announce new, lower pricing: £345* for new courses commenced before the end of July 2016. Please mention this special offer when booking in. This price is for a complete 2-dose course, including appointment costs.
A toddler’s dreadful case of chickenpox doctors described as the worst they’ve ever seen has lead to an outcry that vaccination against the virus should be part of the NHS child immunisation schedule. Currently, vaccination against chickenpox, also known as varicella, is only available privately. Our London private clinic has the vaccine in stock and have appointments available. Protect your children against chickenpox by booking an appointment for their vaccination. We also provide vaccination (or blood testing) for adults who have never had chickenpox. Having chickenpox as an adult can be much more severe than in childhood.
Measles and whooping cough
There has been an increase in numbers of cases of measles and whooping cough in the the UK and other countries (such as the US and Australia) – emphasising the need to make sure you and your family have up-to-date protection.
We can help to meet all your vaccine needs. At the Fleet Street Clinic we have been providing a specialist vaccine service for more than twenty years, carry every vaccine – always in stock – and offer a full lab service for immunity testing.
We are one of the only clinics in the UK to offer whooping cough testing on a one-hour turnaround, using the latest in-house laboratory technology.
Service and standards of care – why choose our clinic?
Choosing which provider to use is often more than a simple comparison on costs. At the Fleet Street Clinic, we offer you peace of mind based on a combination of several factors:
- Experience: Our doctors and nurses are specialists in vaccines – with years of training and practical experience behind them. We vaccinate hundreds of children every year. We can give you clear, wide-ranging advice, and can address any concerns you may have, confidently and expertly.
- Environment: You will be looked after in a comfortable, safe, supportive environment – with all medical and emergency resources to hand. Being vaccinated at the Fleet Street Clinic is a world away from being vaccinated at a high street pharmacy.
- Quality and Safety: Behind the scenes, every aspect of our service is independently audited and inspected (SEQOHS accredited), giving our patients confidence that we meet the highest standards. Few other providers meet this standard.
- Support: We are here to help, 24/7. Our doctors and nurses will respond to any questions or concerns you have, at any time following your vaccination.
Normal Meningitis B vaccine supplies are back, so book in and take advantage of our special offer!
* Pricing is subject to change and this offer expired on 1st August 2016.