These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Products are sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.fleetstreetclinic.com (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Products from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Products. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order Products through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings
|“Business Days”“Contract”||Monday to Friday, and Bank Holidays and the period between the 24th December and 2nd January;means a contract for the purchase and sale of Products, as explained in Clause 9;|
|“Products”||means the Products sold by Us through Our Site;|
|“Order”||means your order for Products;|
|“Order Confirmation”||means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;|
|“Order Number”||means the reference number for your Order; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means 29 Fleet Street Limited, a company registered in England under 07343392 , whose registered address is 29 Fleet Street Clinic, London, EC4Y 1AA and whose main trading address is 29 Fleet Street Clinic, London, EC4Y 1AA|
Information About Us
- Our Site https://fleetstreetclinic.com is owned and operated by 29 Fleet Street Limited, a limited company registered in England under 07343392 whose registered address is 29 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1AA and whose main trading address is 29 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1AA
- We are regulated by The Care Quality Commission (CQC); and are SEQOHS accredited.
- We are a registered Pharmacy with GPhC Registeration No: 9010697
Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Consumers may only purchase Products through Our Site (which include the purchase of medicines) if they are at least 18 years of age or over.
- Prior to purchasing medicines, a health questionnaire must be completed and submitted as part of the ordering process.
Business Customers & Commercial Use
- These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Products in the course of business. For business, bespoke or large orders If you are a business customer please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- We supply Products for your domestic and private use. You agree not to use products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity if you use such Products otherwise than in accordance with these terms.
Please note that We only sell to customers in the UK. We do not accept orders from, or deliver to, customers outside the UK.
Products, Pricing and Availability
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Products available from Us correspond to the actual Products. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Products are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Products may vary
- Please note that sub-Clause 8.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Products, not to different Products altogether. Please refer to Clause 12 if you receive incorrect Products (i.e. Products that are not as described).
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number of the Products that you are purchasing.
- We cannot guarantee that Products will always be available. If the Products are unavailable for your order for more than 2 business days, we will e-mail you. If Products are unobtainable we will notify you.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Products between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Products, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Products and will not normally affect your use of those Products. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Products, suitable information will be provided to you.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is routinely reviewed and updated annually. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note sub-Clause 8.9 regarding VAT, however).
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Products at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 2 business days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- In the event that the price of Products you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price of Products displayed on Our Site. Standard delivery charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
- A health questionnaire must be completed and submitted as part of the ordering process, AND approved by Us before the sale of any medicines
- Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Order Number;
- Confirmation of the Products ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Products;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Products ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- Estimated delivery date(s);