News Teams & TV Production
News Teams & TV Production Health Care
We offer healthcare for international news teams and TV production crews
Do you need medical expertise in providing continuous care for corporate travellers, especially at short notice and to high-risk destinations?
We can help your news team or production company with:
- Managing Frequent Travellers: from vaccinations, travel health education, medical kits to protect your staff while abroad, we also offer 24/7 advice and assistance. You can come to our clinic or we can come to you – we pride ourselves on flexibility to fit in with your requirements.
- Medicals: Pre-Departure Medicals, Visa Medicals, Oil and Gas Medicals as well as a range of Occupational Health Assessments as well as health screening for staff relocating for work.
- Same Day Appointments: Same day appointments for urgent medical conditions and last minute vaccines before travelling. This service operates during our normal clinic hours.
- Bespoke Care Plans: We can help you customise a range of our services to ensure your staff are fully protected while economising so you only pay for the care you need.
- On-Site Services: Do you want a one off on-site vaccination service, or have a medical professional on-site at regular intervals? Fleet Street Clinic can help.
- On-Site Vaccination Visits: Whether you need a one-off visit or regular vaccination visits, our nurses will bring all the vaccines and equipment, vaccination booklets and maintain vaccination/health records. We covers everything from travel jabs to flu, hepatitis B, TB testing, blood group and other blood tests. Medical kits and anti-malarial medications are provided.
- On-Site Travel, Nurse and GP Clinics: We have run Clinics at our clients’ sites for many years. Choose the on-site services: from business travel advice and vaccinations to our GP or occupational health nursing clinics to specialist sessions such as osteopathy, podiatry or dietitian. From an occasional half-day to a regular weekly clinic, we will tailor-make our services to meet your specific needs.
- On-Site Health Screening: Our “Wellness Health Check” on-site health screening service is popular with many clients, giving a BP, BMI and Cholesterol check-up for staff. If you prefer, we’ll arrange a bespoke on-site health screening to suit your requirements.
- On-Site Seminars: On a wide ranging subjects from tropical diseases to jet lag, equipment demonstrations to health strategies for frequent flyers. Offered as a “lunch & learn” session or as part of an annual staff health promotion day.
- Post-Assignment Care: Unlike most other travel clinics, the Fleet Street Clinic offers a full medical service for returning travellers. We offer everything from a complete tropical and infectious disease check-up, to medical care and psychological support for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). We are the only travel clinic in the UK to offer in-house PCR testing for travellers’ diarrhoea – giving accurate diagnosis and treatment within a few hours.
- Crisis Management: We help clients manage crises and unforeseen events – from aeromedical evacuation to care and health management of returned hostages, to outbreak control, to blood-borne virus exposure involving large numbers of staff.
Examples of our involvement in travel health support for news teams and production companies across the globe includes:
- Award-winning Reality TV series
- Theatre Group World Tour
- Music Festivals and global tours for the music industry
- London West End Theatre
- International journalists on assignment in war zones and hostile environments
- Relocation Staff Support
- Multinational corporations
- Rapid deployment preparation for emergency services
We work with a vast range of corporate clients, but are especially well-known for our work with news media organisations and with the film and broadcast industry.
For further details on all our services or to book an appointment, contact us on 0207 353 5678 email email@example.com or submit an enquiry online here.