Fleet Street Travel Clinic
London Travel Clinic – Fleet Street Clinic
Fleet Street Travel Clinic is a leading London Travel Clinic. With over 20 years of experience in travel health and an expert team of doctors and nurses, we offer superior travel health care at a time convenient to you.
We provide a full range of travel vaccinations and travel health medical consultations to ensure our patients are in great shape prior to travel.
What Travel Vaccines Do I Need?
Travelling to Europe, or further afield to India, South Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, Bali or beyond? Going abroad to work in an inhospitable region? We provide essential travel vaccines and practical travel advice for all regions worldwide. To check which specific vaccines you require for your trip, visit our handy country vaccination guide.
We offer the Rabies vaccine at an affordable cost. We also provide hard-to-source vaccines such as Japanese Encephalitis, Yellow Fever and Hepatitis A.
For a full list of vaccine prices, visit our travel vaccination page.
Why visit Fleet Street Travel Clinic?
- Travel vaccines are always in stock
- Up-to-date advice and specialist care – our team has a wealth of Travel Medicine knowledge and frontline personal travel experience
- We are a leading provider of expert care for businesses travellers, working with news organisations, media productions, and foreign correspondents
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission, and are SEQOHS-accredited
- Dr Richard Dawood, founder of Fleet Street Clinic, is one of the most senior travel medicine specialists in the UK
- As official medical advisors to ATTA (African Travel & Tourism Association) we work with tour operators specialising in travel to Africa
- Need any other last minute check ups? Fleet Street is a multi-disciplinary clinic, offering a wide range of medical services including dental and eye care
- We are open late until 8pm Monday – Thursday
- Fleet Street Clinic is located in the heart of London, well-connected to transport links
- Are you returning from your travels? We offer everything from a complete tropical and infectious disease check-up including Zika testing, to medical care and psychological support for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). We offer instant diagnostic tests which treat gastro and respiratory infections at a single visit.
Corporate Travel Companies and Large Groups
- For frequent business flyers, we can arrange an on-site corporate travel clinic for your staff
- If you’re travelling in a large group or finding it difficult to come to the clinic, we will come to you
- We offer a special 10% discount to all honeymooners having vaccinations together
Your Appointment – How to Book
Appointments are with a specialist doctor or travel nurse for 30 minutes (compared with 10 minutes for an NHS GP consultation) – giving time to cover all your health concerns.
To book an appointment: call us on 0207 353 5678 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or book an appointment online.