Private Health Checks and Screening Medicals in London – Fleet Street Clinic
Are you looking for a private health mot?
At the Fleet Street Clinic in Central London, we offer a wide range of private health checks and health screens as well as routine medicals.
We offer Well Man and Well Woman Screenings, Visa Medicals, Post-Travel Screenings, and Corporate Medicals.
Routine medicals offer valuable opportunities to screen for health problems at an early stage, to address any particular health concerns and to consider general health issues, risk factors, and lifestyle.
Our central London clinic has been established over 20 years and provides expert doctors, a comprehensive health screening service, and fast results.
Which Health Screening should I have?
We have developed several types of medicals – you can choose between our “standard” and our “full” medicals, which can be customised further according to your needs.
Our popular Well Woman and Well Man Health Checks are designed to pick up female and male health problems and consist of a 45-minute check-up with one of our experienced GP’s.
- Recording your height, weight and body mass index (BMI)
- Urine six test
- Full blood profile
About Fleet Street Clinic’s Private Health Checks
- Health checks are carried out by the doctor, who will perform all necessary tests – except for eye tests, performed by our in-house optician.
- Health checks include a review of your medical history, a physical examination, and appropriate tests. You will receive a written report that includes results and health and lifestyle advice arising from the findings.
- Follow-up after a medical is very important to us, so if any problem is highlighted, we can arrange further investigations or refer you to a specialist quickly.
- In line with EU legislation and current recommendations, we do not perform routine chest X-Rays, but these can be arranged separately if clinically indicated.
- We can help with visa medicals and post-travel screening. We also provide work health assessments, pre- and post-deployment medicals, and industry-specific medicals as part of our Occupational Health Services.
For further details and appointments call Fleet Street Clinic on 0207 353 5678 email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or book online here.